Henry Street Music LLC interns get wide-ranging and encompassing music industry experience. This internship program provides interns the opportunity to learn the interior functions of an independent record label while connecting with professionals in various settings, increasing an overall understanding of the industry.
Interns will gain multi-departmental experience in all aspects of the business, including marketing, publicity, events, distribution, retail, sales, and more. Additionally, interns will a be part of the HSM music release process, learning how records evolve from a raw audio file, out into the world. They take part in day-to day label operations and will assist in event preparation and music releases throughout the semester.
· Creating virtual promotional materials
· Tracking analytics for promo and press
· Digital assets organization
· Completing artist, side-artist, and distribution and licensing contract agreements
· Creative marketing ideas
· Assistance with events production
· Online store management and Inventory
· Artist research and PR
· Music release preparation (digital releases)
· Drafting social posts
· Social media marketing